Sunday, March 04, 2007

A glimpse of my morning

View of Sun Rise from Cooley Home4_Bean Field3
Sorry this seems so choppy, but have you ever noticed that when your busy or concentrating, your kids love distracting you? I've been bombarded this whole time. Today is my daughter's 5th birthday and all morning she's been asking to buy a stuffed snake toy. Why? I have no idea. I have a daughter who is more interested in dinosaurs and reptiles than girly things (not that I'm complaining-in fact I was the same, not girly in any way). My son, straight up CLOWN who loves cars! He just turned 2 about a week ago and I can't believe how much of his personality is coming out. He's hilarious. I think he's going to take after his father's personality. I love my kids, their both goof balls with a lot of spunk. They can be very frustrating and draining too, but their mine and I wouldn't have it any other way! Sadly my hubby is working today and can't be with us on our daughter's birthday, so we will officially celebrate it tomorrow. I will be treating her to something today though. Not sure what, but I will. I guess that means I should probably finish getting ready. Some days I wish I had someone to do my makeup and hair. Wouldn't that be nice! Then I could just sit back and enjoy my cup of coffee without it getting cold and me having to reheat it about 3 times. By that time I forget to finish it, brush my teeth, then when I realize my cup is still half full with a "good" cup of coffee, I dump it. What a waste. Well, hope today is a beautiful day for everyone. I'm off to the factory to make myself over.

1 comment:

SPARKY said...

i do the same thing w/my coffee. i'm lucky i fit gets finished before noon...
so tell the munchkin happy birthday. ill be calling soon
love you guys