Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Survival


Once again we find ourselves in survival mode. We have been down to the wire before, but never like the present. I like to call this week, do or die week. So much lies within the next two days, I don't even know where to begin. I have my bad days where I feel like I can't breathe and worry takes over. Then I have to remind myself, that I am not in charge, nor do I have any control. It's hard, but I have to pound that into my brain. God has always taken care of us, why would He all of a sudden stop now. Why bring us to this very spot, through all that we have been through, for this adventure/opportunity to fail? So many things have happened with all involved, it just doesn't make sense. We are not the only ones in this crunch, just to let you know. The opportunity that we have been given is incredible. When talking about the future of this endeavor, I am left with a feeling of laughter toward our current situation. But then I pull myself back almost to the gasping stage and put myself in the here and now. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't want to count the chickens before they hatch. The future with this opportunity will change lives forever. Right now though, I'm just praying for ends to meet and to have a little extra to start paying down the baggage. All prayers are welcomed and much appreciated. Even if you have no idea what you're praying for, God does and that's all that matters.

No comments: