Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good Bye 2008, Hello 2009


Well, lets hope that this new year is actually different from last and much much better. Some security prayerfully! Long time since last post, December was a complete blur. I would have already had my Christmas decor down if it wasn't for being sick, again! I blame my husband for bringing it home again. Nothings worse then battling a stupid head cold and then feeling nauseous and getting sick to your stomach. Oh yeah, and add waking up this morning with a weird kink in your neck and you can't turn your head to the left. Good times. Very weird to look outside and see your grass again. What is with a beautiful winter landscape and then in less than 24hrs it's completely gone? Rain, what the heck. I have to say the best gift this year was from my Dad, he fixed our 4 wheel drive in our Tahoe and when we return to Twin Falls next weekend, he'll be fixing the rest of the problems. I can't thank him enough. We have been putting off that stuff due to the no paycheck thing, so this is a huge gift for us. For the first time in over 2 years we were able to use 4 wheel drive and let me tell you, it was awesome. What a huge difference. I have thought long and hard on why we have 2 dogs recently. I questioned it for awhile. It's not like when I was growing up and everyone in your family was a dog lover. Very hard to make it work harmoniously when 1 could care less if they were here or not. Anyway, during the last few days I have been reminded why I do have them. Both of my dogs have been by my side (literally) the whole time I've been sick, especially yesterday battling my nausea. They never left my side and when I laid down, they were right there with me. Even though they have their moments, they are good to me and bring comfort. Well, this whole post is a bunch of randomness, blame it on the head cold. I guess I should call it quits for now and head out for my one errand while I feel decent. Be safe tomorrow everyone and have a wonderful New Year!!

No comments: