Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mmmmmm


I live for these (peppermint mocha and/or hot chocolate) every year!! I just can't get enough of them during the December month. Then before I know it, they've pulled them from the menu and I have to wait a whole year to enjoy them again. Yes, I am addicted to peppermint mocha's, actually hot chocolates (just ask my husband). The mocha's are just way too expensive. I mean come on, $3.40 for a tall and $4+ for a grande. I just can't justify it. That's why I always end up with the grande hot chocolate at $3.04. Got to love the BN card for 10% off though and the little 15-25% off coupons I get through email. Having one of these with whip cream swirled on top and sprinkled with red sugar crystals, just makes me all warm and cheery inside! I have found nothing else that even compares to these winter pick-me-ups.

3 comments:

SPARKY said...

i live for the ginerbread latte and pray that someone gives me a starbucks gift card for my b-day every year. Thankfully, two people loved me enough to get me GC to starbucks as baby shower gifts. AWESOME huh? We'll hit starbucks together in Austin!!!

kitkat said...

Sounds awesome to me! I've got to get in enough of these before they pull them from the menu!

SPARKY said...

ahhh me too. my thoughts exactly. a worthy investment i think....